· Monthly tuition is due IN FULL before lesson time.
· If you must pay by the lesson, there will be a $3.00 fee added per lesson.
· Payments can be made by check, cash, credit /debit card or online via your My Music Staff account portal. You may also sign up for “Auto Deduct” from your checking account. Ask DeAnna for details.
· Please make checks payable to “Crossroads Academy of Music”.
· Please be timely with your payments. A $5.00 per week service charge will be added to your students account for late payments.
· All accounts must be up to date by the 25 th of each month.
· A $30 returned check fee will apply to any NSF payments.
· If you discontinue lessons, any unpaid balances will be turned over to Advantage Financial Services for collection after 30 days.
· As a courtesy, a “Tuition Reminder” email will be sent out every Monday to students/parents the week tuition is due. Please be sure to check your email.
· Twice a year, we offer opportunities for students to play what they have learned for family and friends at our spring program and our Christmas program. These are informal events that include a potluck as well as opportunity for parents/friends/family to meet and chat with other students’ families and friends.
· During the summer months, every Wednesday evening, we offer “Open Mic Night” at Mackey’s Steakhouse on the patio. We built a professional stage and have offered this program for 5 years. It is a great opportunity to practice playing in front of an audience, or just to see how it works!
· There are opportunities to perform for local nursing homes and assisted living facilities. If your student would like to participate, please let DeAnna know!
· From time to time we are asked for students to perform for local events. We will let you know and ask if your student would like to participate. If you have an event you would like our students to perform at let us know!
Thank you for choosing Crossroads Academy of Music for your musical education! We appreciate you and look forward to working together to pave the road to a lifetime of musical enjoyment!